You know how annoying it is when people a LOT younger than you complain about being old?
Maybe this will help. We now have an OFFICIAL GUIDE to getting old.
A new survey asked people to name the signs you’re getting old. Here are the top 15. So if these don’t apply to you, you’re NOT as old as you think . . .
1. Feeling stiff.
2. Groaning when you bend down.
3. Saying, “It wasn’t like that when I was young.”
4. Saying, “Back in my day.”
5. Losing your hair.
6. Not recognizing any songs in the Top 10.
7. Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows, and extra nose and facial hair.
8. Hating noisy bars and restaurants.
9. Talking a lot about your joints, or your day-to-day aches and pains.
10. Forgetting people’s names.
11. Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style.
12. Thinking cops, teachers, and doctors look young.
13. Falling asleep in front of the TV.
14. Needing an afternoon nap.
15. Finding you have no idea what young people are talking about.