Relationship expert Andrea Madison has some advice for guy when they call a woman they're interested in, or just started dating.
- Keep conversations short -- Whether you are a busy corporate attorney, self-employed or even unemployed, you always want to give her the impression that you lead a full, active life.
- Leave on a high note -- She'll always remember what you said last. Therefore, before ending a conversation, make an effort to leave on a positive note.
- Have a purpose to your call -- Don't just call to chitchat. Be armed and ready with a purpose to your call.
- Be positive -- She probably won't stick around if you're all about gloom and negativity.
- Place the call at an appropriate time -- Phone calls during working hours are a complete no-no.
- Leave coherent messages -- Don't leave long, rambling messages on her voice mail.