A recent study shows the snacks you love reveal your dream job. Dr. Alan Hirsche, neurological director of Chicago's Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, surveyed more than 18,000 adults, and found these links between job satisfaction, personality and munchies:
- Potato Chip chompers would get the greatest career thrill as lawyers, tennis pros, police officers or CEOs. These competitive individuals have high expectations for themselves and others.
- Pretzel lovers should go for jobs as journalists, firefighters, flight attendants, veterinarians or pediatricians. These high-energy types are easily bored. They bite into a challenge and trust their intuition.
- Tortilla Chip fans make excellent farmers, travel agents, chefs, clergy or news anchors. These perfectionists and humanitarians are always ready to help.
- Cheese Curl consumers would find enjoyment as real estate agents, psychiatrists or producers. They're formal and proper with a great sense of integrity.
- Popcorn poppers find fulfillment as artists, teachers, truck drivers, nurses, judges or neurosurgeons. They dive right in and take charge and are self-confident, not show-offs.
- Nut nibblers should go for careers as plumbers, architects, sanitation workers, cardiologists or politicians. These individuals are easy-going, understanding and keep cool under pressure.
- Cracker snackers should be stockbrokers or race car drivers. These types need a lot of privacy and are very logical and reasonable.